Thar she blows! ‘Man O’ War: Corsair launches on Steam’s Early Access and GOG’s Games in Development platform today!
The Steam page for ‘Man O’ War Corsair’ can be found here – MOW on Steam
The GOG page for ‘Man O’ War Corsair’ can be found here – MOW on GOG
‘Man O’ War: Corsair’ press assets are available here – presskit.manowarcorsair.com
About Man O’ War: Corsair:
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Play as a rogue Captain of the Empire or Champion of Chaos, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent featuring over 50 unique ports. Featuring customisable characters, fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
• Sea based warfare – engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
• Huge game world to explore with over 50 ports
• A huge variety of customisable vessel types and characters
• Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports
• Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
• Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including –
Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
• Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
Man O’ War: Corsair is available on Steam now for $29.99, £22.99, €27,99, with a 10% discount for the first week of launch!