Announcing April 15th date for ‘Man O’ War: Corsair’ Steam Early Access launch
We can today announce that our Warhammer based sea-faring open world combat-action title, ’Man O’ War: Corsair’ will launch on Steam Early Access, 15th April, 2016.
To celebrate this announcement, we have created a brand new trailer to show how far the game has come since the first announcement.
The new Steam page for Man O’ War Corsair can be found here.
And a brand new Man O’ War Steam Forum can be found here.
Man O’ War: Corsair press assets are available here.
Evil Twin Artwork plan to start streaming live gameplay sessions on Twitch, stay tuned for more info!
About Man O’ War Corsair:
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War tabletop game. Play as a rogue Captain, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent featuring over 50 unique ports. Featuring customisable characters, fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over 50 ports
- A huge variety of customisable vessel types and characters
- Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including –
Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.